CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, March 19, 2010

6 Seasonings I Use...So Far.....

From left to right:


-Apple Cider Vinegar
-Onion powder
-Ground Cinnamon
-Garlic Powder
-Salt Free All Purpose Seasoning
-Black Pepper

So there you have it. Pretty boring but that's what it is. You all can use salt, but for my current health condition I have to refrain from salt for a while.
I use the vinegar for mostly salads, collard greens, cabbage, and sometimes carrots. So good! I put lots of cinnamon on my fruit too, especially the applesauce and pineapples. Or I'll put cinnamon in my cream of wheat. Kinda weird, but the taste is ok.
I love the salt free all purpose seasoning in my pasta, and rice, mmmmm, so many flavors on my tongue. It's like a burst of herbs dancing in my mouth!
I do like some spiciness and that's of course the black pepper. I prefer the hot crushed peppers, but the dietitian recommend not too. Sad face. I have to keep it simple for now, but as time goes on I know I will be able to have more seasonings.

Ok lovely people, thanks for stopping by! Weigh in Monday so stay tuned, ok.....
Enjoy your weekend and be safe!
Muah! Thanks for the support!

2 Bits of Love:

Myne said...

Have a nice weekend Lady A.

Lady A said...

Thanks dear, you too....