CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Breakfast and Dinner

Simple breakfast:

-1/2 English muffin
-1/2 cup of pineapples (I put several dashes of cinnamon on it)
-1/2 cup of blueberries
-1 teaspoon of unsalted butter


-4 shrimp (1 0z.)
-1/2 cup of lettuce (no dressing but I use apple vinegar)
-5 steamed asparagus
-1/2 cup of blueberries
-1 apple
water

8 Bits of Love:

Anonymous said...

Instead of the romaine lettuce, substitute with fresh spinach. It has more vitamins than the romaine lettuce. Good job with your weight loss. You've done so well.

Myne said...

I just saw your last weigh in and pics, girl you look fab! I need to keep my discipline.

Enjoy the rest of your week.

Andrea said...

Hey lady A, you are such an inspiration.How do you stop yourself from wanting to indulge in some good old soul food. Also do you cook different food for you family.If yes, dont you want to eat what they eat sometimes.
you are looking great.

Lady A said...

@Andrea, thanks! I did indulge, but it wasn't soul food, it was popcorn, and a slice of apple pie w/ ice cream. I have to watch my salt intake so soul food is not tempting for me like it use to be. Now sweets r a different story. YES, I do cook a different meal for my family. It depends on what they are having, but I miss my lasagna. I have to refrain from tomatoes and sauces for health reasons. Thanks again!

Lady A said...

@Anonymous, spinach is great, but it's too high in potassium for me so I'm not allow to eat it. I am restricted from certain foods until my kidneys are at the proper creatine level. Spinach is one of them. Thank you so much!

Yankeenaijababe said...

Those blueberries look so yummy and is great for your body knowing it helps prevent keeps one looking younger. I envy your dinner o, send mine here.lol

Hamza matar said...

you've done a fine journey, go go. u should contac opra with your experemnt, u left me comments like 2 years ago, sorry i kept you waiting, i only saw them 2day, i wasnt visiting my own page, any way u r welcome to visit it ans seek the answer. i bet u dont even remember :D salam and blessed. good job really,,,

Lady A said...

@Heavy Rain, that would be nice if O contacted me back, lol! It's ok, I know ppl have busy lives, but that was nice of you to come back and leave me a comment. Thanks for the love dear!