CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, December 18, 2010

2010 Pics! Size 4/6

I'll be updating again in Jan. 2011! This years has been trying time in my life due to health issues, but by God's grace I'm here! Hope everyone had a great year. Love you all and stay tuned! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!



















7 Bits of Love:

Good Naija Girl said...

Looking lovely, lady! I wish you good health in 2011!

Have a great Christmas.

Lady A said...

@GNG, thank you!!!!! Yes, and thank you for the well wishes! May 2011 be one of the best years ever for you!!

Isabella said...

Proud of you ..... xx

Lady A said...

Thank you Ms. FH!!!! Happy New Year!

Jabez said...

Hey hun hun!! I searched the world for you. I didnt see you on FB anymore. How are you?

Lady A said...

JABEZ!!!
I deactivated my FB acct. for a while. I had to get a kidney biospy done and I just didn't want that distraction at that time.
Now I have to get a heart cartherziation May 13th...
I'll be back on FB during the summer months.
thanks for the concern..how are you doing?

Unknown said...

Thank you for your analysis and sharing, from your article I learned more.