CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, November 16, 2009

Bush Baby/Blue M.A.C. Makeup

Got my hair done and I'm somewhat pleased. This isn't the best hair style, but it sure does beat disappointed. First of all, this wasn't the curl weave I wanted to get. I wanted the cork screw, but this is the tight spiral. She sewed it all up and viola! When I first saw the weave, I was a little nervous, but after playing with it and putting mousse in, it worked out ok with me.
Not the first time I had the bush look. It's cute and I do like. There's my bush baby look!

So I decided to spruce it up for you guys. As you can see, I got my contacts in. I also have on makeup. My camera does it absolutely no justice. It makes my eyes look watery and makeup funny, so I can't wait to invest in the Cannon camera. Crystal clear! Off that....
The colors of the eye shadow clockwise: Fresh water, Deep truth, SKETCH, and Patina.
I used Lancome's lipstick called Couture Chocolate and lancome's juicy top lip gloss, Toffee Pop.


My hair is really big and bushy but why does it look so small in the picture! Hair is puffy but it will lay down flatter after I wear it for a while.
I don't know how long I will be wearing this doo. I guess until it looks a hot mess. So there you have it. I will update this picture on the right side of my blog. Thanks for stopping by!

Tata!



3 Bits of Love:

Yankeenaijababe said...

OMG!

I love the hair, very pretty, love the makeup look, you look like a doll for real with those contacts in your eyes. I love love it.

The way she sewed the hair, very good. You can't even tell it's sewed in, she covered it really well.I like the hair and style. The good thing of curly hair is that when it gets old, trim it up, it is going to look very natural on you.

Myne said...

I think your weight loss is already showing on your face. The hair and makeup look great.

Lady A said...

@YNC, awww, yeahhh, thanks so much! I was rushing putting on the makeup, so it's not my best application, so by you saying that, it does my heart good.
@Myne, yeahhhhhh!!!!!!!!! Thank God!!!!! No more double chin, lol.
Thanks hon for the compliments!