CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, November 16, 2009

Weigh In Week 11/Getting Hair Done

Lovely people I hope all is well!!!! Ok, so last weigh in I was 183 lbs. As you can see, the scale says 181 lbs. I lost 2 lbs, again. Honestly I just knew I was going to drop 3 lbs with the whole soup thing. But it's all good. I was getting tired of the soup anyway, lol. This week I won't eat as much soup. Maybe 3x this week. I am content. I rather lose at a steady pace and not rush it, then to drop the weight fast just to gain it back later like I did in the past.

My body looks so good. I can really see my waistline, jawline, collar bone, form and just a overall nice shapely body. Size 16 is now officially too big for me. I had to get a trash bag and bag up all the size 16 pants and large tops! It felt liberating! I did try on these other pair of size 14 jeans that are cut a little small (they feel like a size 12). I was able to pull them up, zip up and move in them. They look so freakin good, I'm so excited. Heck, 3 more pounds and it will be a perfect fit! I tried them on with a black top and wow, I can't wait to take a pic so you all can see.

I"m getting my hair done today @ 10am. The sew in weave. I didn't get the weave I wanted because she didn't have it, so I got this tight spiral which looks ok. So no more afro puff. I'm going more for a bush look, which I love.

Thanks guys for the encouragement and the support! I really appreciate it. You all don't know how much it helps. Especially when I want to cheat, I think about you all. Whether if you are a follower or not, thanks!!!!!

Big Kissy Kiss *MUAH*

4 Bits of Love:

Yankeenaijababe said...

@Lady A

Good afternoon, hope you slept wellon sunday. I can't wait to see the hair, really can't wait.

This is good news for the new week, you seeing results and it's great we are all here to witness it together. Once you reach 180, it's time for 175 and then 168. Wow, this is the best thanksgiving and xmas gift for a NEW YOU.

I will check back for updates on the hair.

later...

Lady A said...

@YNC, I know, Iknow, I know and I'm excited too! I'm like, 'wow, I'm almost in the 170's! Girl! Woooo Hoooo! Lol! Thanks!

Yankeenaijababe said...

I can imagine your excitement,I forgot to mention, you need get a pedicure for those toes if you going to be showing it online to the world,I mean the do it yourself, don't have to spend a dime. lol

Lady A said...

@YNC, hahahaaaaa, I"m so BUSTED! Did I really think I would get away with jacked up toes w/out YNC saying something, lol. I knew it was coming.
I love you so much for that, I know, I know, I'm so wrong, like those pictures 'Dead A@# Wrong' lol, would that be me? I'll be doing something to them this week.