CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, November 23, 2009

Update

Believe it or not I will be really focusing on the whole 'getting it together'. Quite honestly I feel relieved as if a burden has been lifted off of me since I will be weighing in Nov. 30th. I can focus on other things. Thanks guys for bearing with me on this. I just need this time not to report my weight. No, I'm not hiding. Matter of fact, remember when I said I did put some weight on, well, I gained 6lbs. Most of it was water weight because two days later I weighed myself and I was 4lbs lighter. I'm not even sweating it, nor am I thinking about Thanksgiving.

I did try on these size 12 jeans and I was able to zip it up! Yahhh, but I had a serious muffin top. Alright, I was just checking in with you all. My earrings did come in a while back and I'm loving them. Haven't worn them yet, but when I do, I will take pics.....

*Angela*


4 Bits of Love:

Yankeenaijababe said...

@Lady A

Yeah to trying on size 12 jeans, really great to know that you were able to zip it up. Not that's big. November 30th is next monday, we would be right here waiting for updates.

Wow! I got my earrings in the mail today. You are such a darling for adding the lashes, love loved it. You got some style girl...my three sisters all said the same, they think you have some style.lol I will have to send you an email sooner with Nnamdi's reply after the thanksgiving break. Thank you, thank you. You made my day today. Truly appreciate it.

I have a feeling blog world will be so slow this week because of the thanksgiving break. We would need to catch up with everything after the short break. You know next week is December.

You stay blessed this thanksgiving period, send my greetings to the hubby and kids.

Lady A said...

@YNC, that was quick, glad you got them! No problem, it's good to know you like the earrings and I'm glad you and sisters think I got a little bit of taste, lol, lol. Yeah, it's been a bit quiet in Blogville. I'll break myself from it as well. If anything I might be on FB. U too be blessed during this Thanksgiving time, tell your sisters I said hello and thanks for the compliment on my style. Again, CONGRATS on the Ghana Contest! All these goodies coming your way, expect more!

Anonymous said...

Girl, I am going through ALL your blogs. Wow. You have all this valuable information and you are keeping up with all your blogs. Whoa. Kudos to you. Kudos. ALL of them are interesting, and no, not trying to be cliche. But really, all of your blogs are the ish. Loving them. Im on a weight loss type thing too. Maybe I should blog about it as well. Lol.

Lady A said...

@Nigerian Fetish, thank you so much. It's not easy trying to keep up, but thank God for His grace. Thank you again. Yes, pls do start a weight loss blog and when you do let me know so I can follow your progress! Glad you are enjoying the blogs. Good to know it's good information.