CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Reward For 50 Pound Weight Loss Mark

I love big earrings. If you can't see my earrings 50 ft. away then they are too small for me. I have been wearing big earrings since I was in the 7th grade. Remember that song L.L. Cool J did, "I like a girl with extenstions in her hair, bamboo earrings, at least two pairs." Yup, that was me, I did have the largest pair of Bamboo earrings in school, lol. I had to sneak and wear them. My parents thought they were too big. Friends and classmates would ask did it hurt wearing them or were the earrings too heavy. Not really, and I got used to them.
I do wear small earrings from time to time, but for the most part, it's big. That's what I like.

God has blessed me with thick earlobes for my oversized earrings. See, God knew my style before He formed me in my mother's womb. My ear holes are not split or busted from wearing oversized due to my thick earlobes. Thanks God, I appreciate that, love you much, muah!
So here are the earrings I brought. They caught my eye and I had to get them.

I told myself this is my gift to me when I hit my 50 lbs weight loss mark. So I only have 4 more pounds to go. I know some of you all maybe laughing at me. I know, I know, I can find any excuse to buy something. My dad says, "you can talk yourself in or out of anything." So true.


I ordered these earrings from aldoshoes.com. They have some of the best accessories. I have brought earrings from there before and was well pleased with the quality. They look a little pricey. You wouldn't believe how much I paid for them! Ha! Check it out yourself!
I will let you all know when the earrings come in. Looking forward to it!







4 Bits of Love:

Yankeenaijababe said...

lovely lovely earrings on you, am loving the ones you picked so much. Send me one over here.lol Big earring are cute when worn right, glad you like it.

Lady A said...

@YNC, heheeee, thanks girl. When I saw them, I was like, OMG! They have my name on them!

Anoda Phase said...

4 pounds to go? waoh, weldone u! u sure deserve dose earrings, n my! they r lovely...

Lady A said...

@Anoda, yuppers another 4 lbs, so we'll see. Please stay tuned for the results. Weigh in is reported on Monday! I love those earrings too!