CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, November 2, 2009

Weigh In Week 9 Different Me

Last weigh in I was 186lbs. Now as promise with a picture, I'm 185lbs. So I'm down 1 whole pound. Hey, something is better then nothing, right? I did splurge this week. Remember my carb mania day? I didn't tell you all but later that evening I had 2 hot dogs with buns and a bowl of baked macaroni and cheese. Rinsed it all down with a cold sugary drink. Then Halloween candy! I did treat myself to (was it really treating or hurting?) 3 mini pcs. of chocolate candy, then Sunday, I had a couple more pcs. So that was the set back. I don't know what came over me, but I'm over it now. I tell you what, I'm going target for 3lbs weight lost this week. That's my goal.


I'm at the mid mark of the 180's and so close to being in the 170's, besides I really want that shirt from Dereon! I wear a size medium and we all know that's a popular size.


Another thing! I mentioned it before, but yesterday when getting ready for church. I had nothing to wear. Better yet, nothing to fit me. The size 16 is really wayyy to bigggg, but I had to wear it because I don't have any size 14 dress pants BUT I have plenty of size 12 dress pants with tags still on them! So there is my extra motivation. I don't want to go another Sunday with my pants leg dragging on the ground, sagging off the butt and thighs looking like I can put helium in them to fly away.


I think I'll be adding more soup to my healthy eating. It's amazing how soup will fill you up. Love it! Hopefully I will be pleased with the results.

Tata!



4 Bits of Love:

Myne said...

You're really doing it. I should be more serious too. Well done!

Lady A said...

@Myne, Thanks! You will be serious when you are ready.

Yankeenaijababe said...

Not feeling too well today, am having a bad cough/headache and trying to comment but my cough is badly distracting. I will be back to comment on this post when I feel better.

Keep up the good work.

Lady A said...

@YNC, awwww, sweetie!!! Oh no, please take it easy dear and get some rest, come back tommorrow if you have too.