CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, November 20, 2009

Weigh In Postponed


This week started off a bit rocky. From work, not getting enough sleep, children, husband, life, trying to lose weight, and holiday preparation, I don't know if I'm coming or going. I'm tired! My good eating habits have been tainted from all the stress.
I found myself retreating into my old bad eating habit which is being an emotional eater. I did get on the scale and sure enough, oh no!
I found myself grabbing whatever and eating unconscionably. I was hoping I wouldn't revert back to emotional eating. See, when I get frustrated, discouraged, or feeling blue, I find myself going to food to make me feel better. Not only I may feel good, but I won't stop. I will try to find something else to eat. I'll even go to the grocery store picking up unhealthy snacks. The comfort, and taste, it's like all my problems go away with each bite I take. I thought the cycle was over, but it's not. I'm sorta glad this happened because now I know what I need to do.

So I am postponing my weigh in until Nov 30th. So that gives me 1 week to "get it together!" During this time I am going to refocus, take vitamins, and eat junk food, just kidding.....eat healthy snacks. The key for me is to have the healthy snack ready made. So when the hunger pain hit, I can grab a ready made healthy snack.

The last time I reported my weight I was 181. Hopefully the next time I weigh in I'll would have lost a couple of pounds. Oh dear, Thanksgiving is around the corner. I'm not going to stress it, I'm just going to do my best and try to increase my cardio.
I will still be updating my post.

Ciao!

3 Bits of Love:

Yankeenaijababe said...

Aww aww take it easy, we understand. I will be waiting on November 30th for updates. I know stress from the holiday season and everything. Dont't give into temptation, I know you have to cook. Don't forget we are going to be here waiting for you, so don't eat too much junk food.

For real, hope all is well. You have a good weekend.

YNC Cares!

Myne said...

Thanksgiving, thanks giving...LOL. All the best girl, don't sweat it too much.

Lady A said...

@YNC, heheeee, I will be good. I'm too close to the 170's, so the pressure is on. By me giving myself a week b4 weigh in, I'm not as pressured which is good, so I should drop a few. Ok, we will see.
@Myne, lol! You are right! I was sweating it, that's why I probably went crazy this week. I'm not anymore, just taking one day at a time. You all are motivating me.