CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, November 27, 2009

Thanksgiving is Over!/ Weigh In Is Monday

I didn't do bad this year for Thanksgiving. Although I ate more then usual, I still think I did farely well. After all, it is Thanksgiving, right? I had ONE plate with just about everything on it. Then I later got a slice of chocolate cake with ice cream and I didn't even eat it all.

I know I gained. No need to sugar coat it, I have! I'm quite alright with it because I know I will lose it. So whatever we see on the scale Monday then I will accept it. I'll be embarrassed but I know you guys will still be supportive *wink*. Hopefully I wouldn't have gained more then 3lbs, remember that my last weigh in was 181 lbs. So we shall see!

Enjoy the weekend everyone. I took a mini break from all of my blogs for the holiday, but I will be back on the grind Monday. I trust all enjoyed Thanksgiving, if not I trust that next year will be better!
Tata

6 Bits of Love:

Myne said...

Enjoy the weekend dearie...

Lady A said...

@Myne, thanks, you too!

Anoda Phase said...

Lol...no need to be embarassed dearie...I'm proud of u 4 what u r doing...I need to be more disciplined in the area of excercise myself...cheers

Lady A said...

@Anoda Phase, thanks for that! Just try a brisk walk 1-3x a week. Small steps work for me.

Yankeenaijababe said...

Can't wait for updates today...hope your short holiday break was great. missed your blog, don't feel pressured if you gain or lose weight. We are all here to support you. Keep up the good work.

Lady A said...

@YNC, lol, I just updated when you left a comment. Thanks for the supporting words.